Job Description Summary:
This role is based in the Business Process Management (BPM) Platform. As Camunda Developer for the BPM platform, your primary responsibility will be to understand business requirement and deliver a quality product while following the SDLC lifecycle and industry best practices. Participate in POC’s and help in developing a self sustainable team at offshore.
- This role is responsible for designing and developing new business process flows and implement new BPM process using Camunda.
- Ability to analyze current and future operational/business requirements/scenarios and work with the Leads/BA to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to configure Workflow process, steps and business rule decision tables.
- Should have experience of delivering at-least 1-2 complex BPMS solutions where the candidate has been involved in end to end development lifecycle.
- Candidate should be able to work with various other development teams across the organization.
- Follow and help in developing a knowledge framework on the BPM Platform product Camunda and all associated disciplines of business, applications, data and infrastructure.
- Good to have experience on Insurance domain.
Qualification & Experience required (including key competencies):
- Strong programming skills in Camunda modeler, system flows and processes.
- Real time experience on creating Process Models and Implementation
- Should be able to understand and implement the design.
- Strong Application development experience in designing highly scalable.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in software engineering and database design
- An ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience designing or implementing APIs
- Knowledge of technical domain (technology operating model, applications, interfaces, services, data, platforms, middleware, deployment patterns, security and risk, legacy & industry-leading technologies, application tooling, databases, platforms, networks and systems management tooling)
- Good to have strong Insurance domain knowledge
Additional Skills (If Any)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in team.
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.