Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
About the Opportunity:
The team provides standardized and streamlined back-office support to world’s leading insurers, reinsurers, MGAs and insurance brokers. We align our goals to the client’s goals, adding value through domain expertise and flexibility.
We support our clients in various processes like:
- Underwriting Support
- Accounting and Collections
- Policy Servicing
- Claims Management
- Marketing Analytics
- The team boasts of insurance and reinsurance experts in property and casualty, professional lines, healthcare, surety, homeowners, and various personal lines servicing clients across diverse geographies such as the U.S., Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
Position Title: Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
Support the team by processing various tasks in the claim life cycle.
- Gain knowledge of commercial & personal property & casualty Insurance.
- Gain knowledge of the end to end process of the Client
- Analyze and input data into systems / databases
- Operate process and ensure complete adherence to defined Service Level Agreements:
- Timely maintenance of the various work trackers
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 0-1 years of P&C Insurance experience specializing in handling claims
- Good written & verbal communication
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the organization’s values
- Analyzes and synthesizes information / Makes decisions based on policies
- Keeps the team informed on work activities
- Assumes responsibility and displays dedication to meet/exceed the expectations and requirements of customers
- Participates as team member
- Plans tasks and organizes own work
- Sets priorities for tasks in order of importance
- Expresses positive expectations of others and speaks of team members in positive terms
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.
We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.
We build engaged and motivated teams – challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.