Xceedance supports the Israeli Insurtech Accelerator’s Latest Cohort
Xceedance proudly supports the Israeli Insurtech Accelerator (IIA) at Insurtech Israel, an organization leading and promoting the insurtech ecosystem in the country. As IIA launches its latest cohort in September 2022, the Xceedance team looks forward to working with these burgeoning companies and connecting with the passionate and visionary leaders behind them.
Our partnership helps to introduce leadership from these select companies to key players and investors in the world of insurance, as well as providing:
- Advice and mentoring from successful entrepreneurs who have built a company from a startup to a multi-million-dollar global brand
- Marketing and sales guidance and access to a global business development network
- Introductions to an extensive global list of insurers, reinsurers, agents, brokers, and MGAs
- Insights from industry professionals with deep domain expertise across the lifecycle of insurance operations
- Access to proven technology and core systems teams to assist with product development, testing, and implementation
- Access to cloud administration/deployment and managed services support
- Finance, human resources (HR), legal, and administrative assistance
This association with IIA is one of a series of relationships between Xceedance and the global insurtech market. In addition to the support of IIA, Xceedance also sponsors both the Indian and Italian Insurtech Associations and is a corporate member of InsTech London. Additionally, ChainThat, a policy administration and blockchain insurtech, is an Xceedance company.
If you are interested in connecting with the fourth cohort from IIA reach out to your Xceedance account representative – we’re happy to help make the connections.