September is always a busy month in the insurance industry, and as in-person events return in earnest 2022 seemed busier than most. The Xceedance team was on the ground across global insurance events during the last 30 days – A few recent highlights include:
- Australian Insurance Industry Awards 2022 in Sydney
- In early September our team in Australia attended the 18th ANZIIF Australian Insurance Industry Awards gala, and presented the General Insurance Claims Team of the Year award at the event. Check out photos from the event here.
- Rendez-Vous de Septembre (RVS) in Monaco
- Our European team traveled to Monaco for RVS 2022, where they were able to connect with industry contacts and sit down with key media members in attendance. Below is a photo of Justin Davies and Isabelle Clausner meeting with the media at the event. You can find the result of that conversation here.
Toward the end of the month the team in North America joined the road show, with two important and high-profile events taking place in the United States.
- NAMIC Annual Convention in Dallas, TX
- Travis MacMillian, Amanda Dorsett, and David Schwartz traveled to Texas for the NAMIC Convention, and represented Xceedance in the event’s Marketplace for Mutuals. In between conversations, Amanda and David had a moment to grab a quick selfie on the event floor.
- Insuretech Connect in Las Vegas, NV
- To close a busy month, several members of our team hit Las Vegas for the flagship event, Insuretech Connect. Both Xceedance and ChainThat were all over that venue – from the exhibit hall to the demonstration stage and the education sessions. Check out the images from ITC below.
More to come in October, as additional events are on the calendar. If we missed you at the above events let’s connect to discuss how our organizations can work together for mutual benefit.