Strategic Consultancy & Managed Services
Serving Insurance Organizations Worldwide
Global Insurance Consultancy and Insurtech-Plus Provider for Transformation and Growth
Xceedance is an insurance-focused consulting, technology, and managed services company, supporting re/insurers, brokers and program administrators/MGAs worldwide. Above all, the people of Xceedance are forward-looking problem solvers with extensive industry know-how. At its core, Xceedance creates measurable business value. We empower continuous improvement of operational processes and systems. Our teams enhance the resources and technologies of our clients — boosting workflow efficiency, enterprise visibility, and profitability.
Supplying comprehensive, knowledgeable services to reinforce insurance operations is the essence of our unique value proposition. Xceedance facilitates all fundamental insurance functions, including underwriting, actuarial services, policy management, claims handling, and finance. As experts in data sciences, CAT modeling, and business intelligence, we exploit vast data sources, so re/insurers can better plan and execute their risk management priorities.
Xceedance has made strategic investments in technologies including blockchain, robotic process automation (RPA), and artificial intelligence (AI) to help clients excel in the rapidly evolving age of insurtech. We offer a wide range of technology services including product design, configuration, and distribution, and proprietary and legacy system enhancements. Xceedance has proven experience in building highly-responsive policy administration systems (PAS) with robust, modern architecture to meet the specific requirements of global program administrators/MGAs and re/insurers.
Voice of the Customer
“We are very pleased with the continuous productivity, teamwork and collaboration between our organization and Xceedance. We are looking to expand the Xceedance team even further to support our growth strategy.”
>Vice President - IT, subsidiary of a global specialized casualty and liability insurer
Clients perceive and expect value in different ways — based on a personalized set of significant and strategic objectives. At Xceedance, we seek to understand those objectives and collaborate closely and attentively with each client to achieve them. Our experienced consulting services team provides highly customizable blueprints for clearly defining “desired states” — by leveraging Adaptive Target Operating Models with rigorous, dynamic benchmarking, and individualized operational analytics.
Diverse companies look to Xceedance for assistance in accelerating time to profitability, improving policyholder services and reducing the frictional costs of doing business. They rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, deploy cuttingedge technology, enrich business processes, and implement advanced analytics. Our clients cite Xceedance as one of the key factors driving their success. They view the relationship with Xceedance as a direct contributor to improvements in their combined ratios or expense ratios (in some cases by multiple percentage points), and a source of multi-million dollar returns on investment. The dedicated insurance focus of our experts and delivery teams has earned Xceedance the reputation of a progressive, trustworthy business partner to insurance organizations.
- Submission Clearance
- Cash Management
- Policy Lifecycle
- MIS/Regulatory Reporting
- Risk Assessment
- Underwriting Audits
- Risk Management
CATASTROPHE & EXPOSURE MANAGEMENT
- Risk Assessment and Pricing
- Portfolio and Capacity Management
- Model Validation and Evaluation
- R&D – Data Solutions
- Capital Modeling
- Loss and Expense Reserving
- Reinsurance Solutions
- Policy Issuance
- Renewal Management
- Forms Management
TECHNOLOGY & CORE SYSTEMS
- Enterprise Application Development
- Product Distribution Design
- Proprietary and Legacy Product Configuration
- Platform Alignment and Optimization
INSURANCE DATA SCIENCES
- Data Management and Augmentation
- Solution Design
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive Models
- Simulation and Optimization Models
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & REPORTING
- Data and Reporting Strategy
- Data Warehouse Development
- Data Conversion
- Visualization and Dashboards
- First Notice of Loss - Intake and Set-up
- Investigation, Evaluation and Payments
- Loss Run Management
- Subrogation and Compliance
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
- Technical Accounting
- Regulatory and Financial Reporting
- AP and AR Management
- SOX and Internal Audit
Voice of the Customer
“Xceedance offers a very cost-effective, timely and accurate approach to portfolio exposure analytics. Their forte is in applying advanced analytics and intelligence to provide insightful and actionable solutions.”
>Director, Lloyd’s market broker/MGA
Xceedance deliverables include building direct distribution platforms, rating and pricing engines and policy and claims management systems. Our teams excel at enabling next generation distribution and digital transformation.
We have designed and deployed unique solutions to strengthen policyholder experience, provide business insights and map the behavior of insureds:
- Created an end-to-end insurance operations system (quote, policy, claims, endorsements, renewals, reporting, invoicing, reconciliation) in just 10 months for an insurer looking to quickly enter a new direct insurance market.
- Built a claims operations infrastructure for a growing North American insurer, including modern digitization and automation tools and document management to streamline processes.
- Constructed a customized insurance platform to support growth at a major broker and managing general agents in the Lloyd’s market.
- Integrated aggregation, CAT modeling and policy administration software with an Xceedance-developed reserving system.
- Developed a responsive intranet portal for internal carrier staff to view aggregated customer and broker information in a single location, including portfolio summaries by products, claims and premiums.
- Designed a web portal that allows management, underwriters and actuaries of a reinsurance group to view, search, approve and endorse contracts. The system maintains transaction history, and allows users to attach forms and documents, approve and generate reports and analyze exposures.
- Produced a web-based underwriting workflow management system to expedite the creation, modification and validation of submissions.