Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
As a member of the Xceedance team, you can shape a fulfilling career, participate in exciting projects and impact the organization in meaningful ways. Count on strong support to develop skills, grow quickly and meet your professional aspirations. Relish working in a highly collaborative setting that features state-of- the-art resources, modern technology and a comfortable, gratifying environment. Create solutions and fulfill your role alongside highly talented and dynamic colleagues who will motivate you to be agile and extremely productive. And enjoy the advantages of a superior benefits package.
Join us if you’re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
Key Requirement for the Position:
- Good understanding of User Interface and User Experience Design concepts
- Good knowledge of Adobe suite software e.g. Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- WordPress knowledge (WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, Customizing WordPress Themes) is must
- Experience of working with clients, briefing and advising them with regards to layout, format, print production and timescale
- Experience of developing responsive email newsletters
- Positive attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates having knowledge of Angular framework will be given preference
- Google Analytics knowledge will be added advantage
- Quick learner with problem solving skills
- Capacity to work independently as well as within the team.
- Capable of designing and conducting usability studies to understand user pain points, identify areas for improvement, and develop enhancements for future iterations.
- Create wireframes and/or storyboards to communicate design concepts
- Rapidly prototype interface concepts using tools like InVision, Sketch, and Zeplin
- Knowledge of best practices and emerging trends as discovered through market research, competitive insights and user research.
- Comfort working with complex data.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience innovating engaging user experiences.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you. We have many internal career opportunities – Over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career. We build engaged and motivated teams – Challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.