- BI Developer with 2+ years of experience, working as part of a BI/Data Warehousing project team and contributing primarily to development and support activities using relevant tools.
- Role demands writing stored procedures, design and develop database structure, creating ETL packages.
- The work includes data extraction, data transformation, data load, data quality management, and data audit process.
- Design, develop and implement data integration (ETL) processes to transform structured data, semi-structured data from disparate source data into the target data warehouse or data marts using ETL tools particularly with SSIS
- Work with service & support team to resolve escalated operational issues
- Excellent knowledge of data extraction, data transformation, and data load the concepts and technology
- Strong expertise in backend database development (i.e. Microsoft SQL)
- Understanding of Dimensional modelling
- Knowledge of any reporting solution such as SSRS/Power BI
General skills and attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability and commitment to working collaboratively toward common goals
- Possess effective planning and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking attitude, equally comfortable operating from within both the technology & business environments
- Highly motivated
- Focused on a quality outcome
- Excellent inter-personal skills