Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
Xceedance has achieved phenomenal growth in the past six years — a tribute to the knowledge, scope and impact of our people around the world. Everyone is laser focused on delivering value to our customers. We are committed to the communities in which we live and work. We are driven by a culture of innovation and integrity.
As a member of the Xceedance team, you can shape a fulfilling career, participate in exciting projects and impact the organization in meaningful ways. Count on strong support to develop skills, grow quickly and meet your professional aspirations. Relish working in a highly collaborative setting that features state-of- the-art resources, modern technology and a comfortable, gratifying environment. Create solutions and fulfill your role alongside highly talented and dynamic colleagues who will motivate you to be agile and extremely productive. And enjoy the advantages of a superior benefits package.
Join us if you’re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
- Architecting and delivering mid to large scale Enterprise Applications on Microsoft Platform.
- Recommending and participating in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Application Architecture.
- Delivering projects on time with quality.
- Provide technical leadership regarding technology or project to customers and team members
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
- Participate in technical forums and discussion within the team and with clients.
- Guides and mentors team in terms of technical solutioning.
- Release preparation (booking deployments, Change Advisory Board, Version setup and coordination etc.)
- Lead, facilitate and encourage code reviews and peer programming – look for areas of opportunity for team members and identify ways to help them improve.
- Adopt and adhere to Standard Development Practices like Continuous Integration, Static Code Analysis, Unit Testing and Versioning.
- Continuously evaluate and drive measurable improvements to processes, platforms, tools, and related technologies; provide necessary trainings to communicate changes and measure.
- Create an environment that promotes collaborative learning and collective ownership of responsibilities.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Coordinates project resources across multiple locations and time zones.
Qualification & Experience:
Technical Architect with having 10+ years of industry experience having in web application Architecture and Development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions using on C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2012/2014. The person will be responsible for preparation of technical architecture, database definition, defining coding guidelines and performing code reviews, managing releases, and providing solutions to technical challenges along with continuously automating things around software development and delivery.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.We have many internal career opportunities – Over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career. We build engaged and motivated teams – Challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through ourfun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.