Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
About the Opportunity:
As a part of the technology team, you are expected to perform end-to-end development/maintenance of Microsoft Dot Net based applications. Will be engaged in coding, unit testing, and build readiness activities related to assigned tasks. Expected to adhere to defined coding standards and guidelines and to work in collaboration with other team members for success of the assigned projects.
Position: Tech lead RPA
What you’ll be doing:
- Tech Lead RPA will be part of a collaborative project team
- Coordinate with Leaders of various business units of the company
- Understand the business process and problem statement. Bring maximum efficiencies by choosing and implementing the right technology-based solutions including Data extraction using AI/ML job Robotic Process Automation and Intelligent and cognitive methods using AI, ML, NLP etc.
- Guide a team of RPA developers in technical aspect and handle multiple projects with minimum supervision. Own the responsibility of delivery of automated solutions to the business problems meeting the technical, quality, timeline and cost expectations with adherence to policies and procedures of the organization and its clients.
- Take part of the identification of processes for automation as per degree of fitness for automation. Perform feasibility study and test the feasibility by quickly doing Proof of Concepts as required
- Estimate efforts required in developing and maintaining automation initiatives. Support the leaders in analysis of cost V/s benefit.
- Support and maintain the solutions in production, fix issues (if any) quickly and find the root cause to ensure that those issues will never be repeated.
- Ensure replicability and cross utilization of automated solutions in the design.
- Update the knowledge base of self and the team on a continuous manner.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 7 to 11 years of HANDS-ON experience in Business Process Automation with proven record of successfully delivering projects involving Data extraction tool in the market and Robotic Process Automation using any of the leading platforms like UiPath, WorkFusion, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism etc. with a very strong preference of UiPath experience.
- Experience and/or Expertise in AI/NLP/Machine Learning based automations will be a very strong plus
- Well versed with architecting IT solutions using any of the leading base platforms like .Net/Java/Python etc. will be an additional advantage
- Should have valid & relevant certifications in the primary platforms of RPA experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, subject matter experts and vendor resources.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work single handedly as well as in a team environment.
At Xceedance, people come first and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive working environment by encouraging free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and well-being in the workplace for everyone. Your contributions contribute to our collective success as a global company. We build engaged and motivated teams to challenge. Our USP is variety, which a part of our dynamic and interactive environment that makes each day new and exciting.