About the Opportunity
As a part of the technology team, you are expected to perform end-to-end development/ maintenance of applications on Low Code platforms. You will be engaged in coding/ configuration, unit testing, and build readiness activities related to assigned tasks. You will work as a solution architect responsible for solving business problems by providing the best approaches using the Low Code technologies. You are expected to define coding standards and guidelines and ensure that the team adheres to those in their deliverables.
What you’ll be doing
- LCNC Technical Lead will be part of a collaborative project team, responsible for understanding business requirements, developing solutions, reviewing code, writing unit test scenarios, and fixing defects for in-use modules/applications.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and leading the team towards successfully delivering projects along with keeping the team motivated.
- Will leverage a number of proprietary and standard/tools and will be primarily responsible to provide effort estimation on tasks, develop and maintain code for various LCNC applications, administer change requests, reviewing code, unit-test, and resolving any defects in the system and developing technical documents for the assigned project.
- Will work as a solution architect responsible for solving business problems by providing the best approaches using the latest LCNC technologies
What you’ll bring to the team
- You have 8 – 12 Years of overall experience with at least 3+ years of experience working on Low Code No Code platforms
- You have good knowledge of OOPS concepts
- You understand the basics of working on a Low Code platform and have worked on at least 2 Low Code platforms.
- Experience of working on Neutrinos LCNC platform will be an added advantage.
- You have experience of creating Web APIs and have a good understanding of SOAP and REST APIs
- You are experienced working in an Agile team