About the Opportunity
As a part of the technology team, you are expected to perform end-to-end development/maintenance of Java/J2EE based applications. Will be engaged in coding, unit testing, and build readiness activities related to assigned tasks. Expected to adhere to defined coding standards and guidelines and to work in collaboration with other team members for success of the assigned projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Java Tech Lead will be part of a collaborative project team
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and leading the team towards successfully delivering projects along with keeping the team motivated.
- Will work as a solution architect responsible for solving business problems by providing the best approaches using the latest technologies
What you’ll bring to the team
- You have 7 – 10 Years of experience working on Java based applications
- You have good knowledge of OOPS and Java concepts
- You have strong programming and troubleshooting skills in Java/ J2EE
- You have good knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
- You have good understanding of Web API concepts
- You can lead and guide junior developers in the team