Xceedance is a pioneering company and a strategic partner for transformation in the insurance industry. We’re a global provider of insurance analytics and consulting services to property/casualty insurers, reinsurers, brokers, managing general agents and program administrators. With offices in India, the United States, United Kingdom & Poland serving a diverse community of clients, Xceedance partners with insurers to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. Our company deploys teams of experienced insurance professionals to help insurers worldwide enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity and improve profitability.
Xceedance has achieved phenomenal growth in the past Six years — a tribute to the knowledge, scope and impact of our people around the world. Everyone is laser focused on delivering value to our customers. We are committed to the communities in which we live and work. We are driven by a culture of innovation and integrity.
As a member of the Xceedance team, you can shape a fulfilling career, participate in exciting projects and impact the organization in meaningful ways. Count on strong support to develop skills, grow quickly and meet your professional aspirations. Relish working in a highly collaborative setting that features state-of the- art resources, modern technology and a comfortable, gratifying environment. Create solutions and fulfill your role alongside highly talented and dynamic colleagues who will motivate you to be agile and extremely productive. And enjoy the advantages of a superior benefits package.
Join us if you’re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
Position Title: Tech Lead – Development (BPMS – Camunda)
Job Description Summary:
This role is based in the Business Process Management (BPM) Platform. As Technical Lead for the BPM platform, your primary responsibility will be to lead and support delivery of platform owned technical solutions, including new application build, design, definition and approval of re-usable patterns and documentation and maintenance of best practice standards and guidelines.
- This role is responsible for designing and developing new business process flows and implement new BPM process using Camunda.
- Ability to analyze current and future operational/business requirements/scenarios and work with the end users and translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to configure Workflow process, steps and business rule decision tables.
- Should have experience of delivering at-least 1-2 complex BPMS solutions where the candidate has managed end to end development lifecycle.
- Experience in working in SOA/Microservice Architecture using Camunda BPM.
- Candidate should be able to work with various other development teams across the organization.
- Help in developing a knowledge framework on the BPM Platform product Camunda and all associated disciplines of business, applications, data and infrastructure.
- Good to have experience on Insurance domain.
- Ensuring appropriate controls are in place to mitigate risk: balancing control, customer service and competitive advantage
Qualification & Experience required (including key competencies):
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Strong programming skills in Camunda modeler, system flows, processes and structured thinking.
- Real time experience on creating Process Models and Implementation
- Should be able to understand and implement the design.
- Demonstrable experience of micro-services and SOA.
- Strong Application development experience in designing highly scalable.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in software engineering and database design
- Significant and demonstrable experience developing software within a Dev Ops/Agile framework where products must be delivered to achieve short delivery cycles, frequent deployment and continuous development
- Experience of leading software development teams in a matrix structure, introducing and executing technical strategies
- Significant and demonstrable experience of implementing programming best practice – particularly scalability, automation, virtualisation, optimisation, availability and performance
- An ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience designing or implementing APIs
- In-depth knowledge of large-scale database and no-SQL design and optimisation
- A very capable communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues, with good collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of technical domain (technology operating model, applications, interfaces, services, data, platforms, middleware, deployment patterns, security and risk, legacy & industry-leading technologies, application tooling, databases, platforms, networks and systems management tooling)
- Good to have strong Insurance domain knowledge
Additional Skills (If Any)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in team.
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
Your career growth is important at Xceedance – We are a fast, growing, global organization and want
our teammates to grow with us. Our training and mentorship programs act as a catalyst to your
professional development and will help expand your growing skills to bring out your very best.
We have many internal career opportunities – Over the course of your career with us, your goals may
shift and your interests change. We keep the team inform about new positions and programs that will
enable you to explore different opportunities that help advance your career.
We understand the work life balance – We ensure our team members strike a happy and healthy
work life balance through internal support systems and peer encouragement. We want you to enjoy
your career with us.
At Xceedance, people come first – We strive to build a diverse and inclusive working environment by
encouraging free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and well-being in the workplace for
everyone. Your contributions contribute to our collective success as a global company.
We build engaged and motivated teams – Challenge and variety are a part of our dynamic and
interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new
experiences into our work life through our team member engagement, fun at work initiatives, and
social activities inside and outside our organization.
We believe in and embrace our core values – perfection, honesty and collaboration. We encourage
you to join our team and share in these values with us. We know these values will help define your
work ethic and support our customers and the industry we serve.
Contact: [email protected]