• This role is responsible for requirement gathering, prioritizing, and creating conceptual prototypes.
• Implement advance strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
• Should have minimum 4 years of relevant experience of delivering complex solutions where the
candidate has done the requirements gathering starting from the kick-off stage.
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills
• Strong exposure to requirements gathering in Insurance, P&C or reinsurance domain with primarily
Qualification & Experience required (including key competencies)
• Should have 5 to 8 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
• Problem analytical skills, problem solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in
• Proficiency attained in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Significant and demonstrable experience in software development projects using Agile
• Proficiency in Insurance or P&C domain with at least 2 years of experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your career growth is important at Xceedance – We are a fast, growing, global organization and
want our teammates to grow with us. Our training and mentorship programs act as a catalyst to
your professional development and will help expand your growing skills to bring out your very
We have many internal career opportunities – Over the course of your career with us, your goals
may shift and your interests change. We keep the team inform about new positions and programs
that will enable you to explore different opportunities that help advance your career.
We understand the work life balance – We ensure our team members strike a happy and healthy
work life balance through internal support systems and peer encouragement. We want you to
enjoy your career with us.
At Xceedance, people come first – We strive to build a diverse and inclusive working environment
by encouraging free exchange of ideas, respect for differences, and well-being in the workplace
for everyone. Your contributions contribute to our collective success as a global company. We
build engaged and motivated teams – Challenge and variety are a part of our dynamic and
interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new
experiences into our work life through our team member engagement, fun at work initiatives, and
social activities inside and outside our organization.
We believe in and embrace our core values – perfection, honesty and collaboration. We encourage
you to join our team and share in these values with us. We know these values will help define your
work ethic and support our customers and the industry we serve.