Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
Join us if you’re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
What you’ll be doing:
- Strong development, analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to prioritize, demonstrating good time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Tech/B. E/MCA regular. No backlogs and gaps during UG/PG course.
- SharePoint developer who is good in OOB concepts and programming.
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.