Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceptualize, architect and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins and TFS
- Managing and configuring monitoring systems using Nagios, Zabbix and Datadog
- Develop, improve, and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures Experience in Server Security, Firewalls Setup, DNS management and Port Blocking.
- Experience in IIS
- Experience in Website hosting
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.
We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.