Xceedance is a global provider of consulting and managed services, technology, and data sciences to insurance organizations. With offices in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Poland, and India, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable re/insurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability. For more information, visit www.xceedance.com.
Job Description Summary:
- Good Hands on experience with Linux (Centos and Ubuntu) and windows server (2012 and 2016)
- Conceptualize, architect and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins and TFS
- Managing and configuring monitoring systems using Nagios, Zabbix and Datadog.
- Experience working with Apache, Nginx and Tomcat Servers
- Experience with RDBMS(MySQL), NoSQL (MongoDB) and Postgres database servers.
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation, etc. and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs (Knowledge in AZURE will be plus)
- Develop, improve, and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures Experience in Server Security, Firewalls Setup, DNS management and Port Blocking.
- Assist in Optimizing the infrastructure for the PaaS and FaaS applications
- Infrastructure and Services documentation
- knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, and SMTP
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Proactively monitoring system performance, capacity planning, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers
- Expertise in any one scripting languages – Python, bash, shell etc
- Exposure to modern IT infrastructure (eg. Docker swarm and Kubernetes)
- Hands on knowledge and experience on version control tools such as GIT and SVN
- Experience in infrastructure automation using any of these tools: Chef, Puppet and Ansible
- Understanding of load balancing technologies
- Good experience in build tools like Ant and Maven
- IT Service Desk Skills with excellent oral and written communication capability
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a computer technology related discipline
- 5-7 Years of experience working on Service
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you. We have many internal career opportunities – Over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career. We build engaged and motivated teams – Challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.