Xceedance is a global provider of consulting and managed services, technology, and data sciences to insurance organizations. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Poland, and India, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable re/insurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability. For more information, visit www.xceedance.com.
Join us if you’re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
Position Title: Lead Salesforce Developer
Capability: Technology and Core Systems
Job Description Summary:
As a part of the development team the member is expected to lead team of developers working on Salesforce applications. Person will be responsible for successful completion of development, review, unit testing, deployment and maintenance of the assigned applications. Also, the member will have to work in collaboration with other team members for analyzing/ estimation of efforts, review of code and work on different project artifacts.
As a Lead developer, he/she will be part of a collaborative project team, responsible for understanding business requirements, development, reviewing code, writing unit test scenarios and fixing defects for in use modules/applications. Person will be responsible for providing technical guidance and leading team towards successfully delivering projects along with keeping team motivated. This person will leverage a number of proprietary and standard/tools and will be primarily responsible to provide support in effort estimation on tasks, develop and maintain code for various SF applications, administer change requests, review code, unit-test and resolve any defects in system along with support in developing technical documents for the assigned project.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a computer technology related discipline
- 7-10 Years of experience as a software engineer
- Good understanding of SDLC, waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Lightning and customer 360 experience is a must
- Apex/VF/Webservices coding hands-on experience
- Working knowledge of technologies like AJAX, JQuery and JSON
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
- Experience with custom integration
- Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
- Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package Creation
- Strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas.
- Experience with Git and standard branching strategies.
- Experience with SFDC governor limits, licensing, and SFDC best practices.
- Experience with SFDC / Community Cloud offerings.
- Experience with CMS, Knowledge, and custom business processes.
- Familiar with Identity, SAML, and Salesforce cross-cloud integrations.
- Familiar with integrations with Commerce Cloud, MuleSoft, data migrations.
- Hands-on contributing developer in addition to leadership responsibilities
- Scratch org development and source driven development in the SFDC context
- Participating in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Applications.
- Delivering projects on time with quality
- Worked on SF Products
- Salesforce certifications
- Insurance P&C Domain experience (Nice to have)
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in team
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you. We have many internal career opportunities – Over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift and your interests may change.