Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilizes multiple RPG versions (II, III…ILE), programming languages and software technologies to modify, design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications.
- Works with existing, modified code to achieve the result.
- Utilizes multiple programming languages and software technologies to design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications.
- Creates technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs.
- Works collaboratively with others to conceptualize and develop new software programs and applications.
- Evaluates service level issues and suggests enhancements. Runs and monitors software performance tests in order to correct errors, target improvements, and debug.
- Ensures that applications are suitably fit for use and are admissible for maintenance/upgrades. Recommends, schedules, and performs software upgrades.
- Installs software products for end users as required.
- Prepares documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll have Experience in RPG versions (II, III…ILE)
- Minimum 4 years of programming / application development experience
- Associate degree (A.A. or A.S.) in Computer Sciences, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in modifying, designing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications
- Experience in assisting with development, creating technical design recommendations, testing and maintenance of the various applications.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.
We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.
We build engaged and motivated teams – challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.