Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability. Xceedance has achieved phenomenal growth in the past six years — a tribute to the knowledge, scope and impact of our people around the world. Everyone is laser focused on delivering value to our customers. We are committed to the communities in which we live and work. We are driven by a culture of innovation and integrity.
Join us if you’re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead program teams consisting of members from multiple groups and locations.
- Lead multiple small to medium sized IT projects, or one to two large-scale IT Projects. All project management activities would lead from project beginning to end following System Development Life Cycle Process.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of projects within the program.
- Maintains formal project tracking utilizing various tools and proactively communicates, manages and resolves project issues and risks
- Develops program plans, schedules and monitor them.
- Provides leadership and guidance in the project resource/staff planning.
- Tracking or projects to ensures that projects are completed on time, on scope, on budget.
- Communicates projects status, progress on deliverables and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner.
- Ensures adherence to Software Development Life Cycle; delivery methodologies, guidelines and policies; and Change management processes
- Proactively lead changes in program scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones
- Create and lead templates for program execution and manage program knowledge repository.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- BE/B.Tech/MCA or related field
- 7-9 years in a project management experience
- Experience of delivering complex projects/programs end to end
- Experience in development projects is a must
- Experience in Project planning, monitoring and controlling.
- Estimation and Deployment planning
- Risks/issues planning, identification and resolution
- PMP certifications is good to have.
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career. We build engaged and motivated teams – challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.