Position Title: Process Expert – Insurance Operations
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand the end-to-end insurance business
- Analyze and insert data into systems/databases
- Process requests based on various rules (both subjective and objective judgement involved)
- Issue policies or invoices on behalf of the client
- Support the team by processing various tasks in the policy life cycle
- Operate process and ensure complete adherence to defined Service Level Agreements
- Timely maintenance of the various work trackers.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Graduates or post-graduates
- 3 to 5 years of property and casualty insurance experience
- Good written and verbal communication, and a team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the organization’s values
- Analyzes and synthesizes information/makes decisions based on policies
- Responsible and dedicated to meet the clients’ expectations
- Plans tasks and organizes own work
- Prioritizes tasks in order of importance
- Keeps the team informed about work-related activities.
Interview Process & Preparation notes:
Learning & Growth:
At xceedance we offer structured learning roadmaps based on the job role that one is hired for. Starting from a robust new hire training with tollgates to developmental training to groom one’s soft skills to perform their current roles along with preparing them for the next level. We also offer destination programs to enable members to move to career roles that they desire to in within Xceedance. Our learning offerings are delivered through a variety of mediums like Instructor-led training, e-Learning courses administered through our in-house LMS.
We also offer a variety of domain-specific training across Insurance and Technology accompanied with industry-wide recognized certifications like CPCU, AINS, Are, PMP, CII, Agile, Cloud, etc.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people grow and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you. We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.
We build engaged and motivated teams – challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work-life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.