Position Title: Manager-Internal Audit
What you will be doing:
- Setup and validate the internal controls for the existing business processes
- Conduct the highest quality review of internal controls and supporting the risk management process.
- Maintain companywide risk control matrix (RCM) sufficing the frameworks of various audits/compliance requirements
- Conduct internal audit reviews across the business units and close the gaps (if any) with respective business leaders
- Identify relevant risks, process mapping & identifying process-level controls
- Document the results of audit, including internal control weakness and/or improvement opportunities
- Assess the design and effectiveness of financial, operational & compliance processes for manual, automated control.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Charted Accountant with minimum 5 years of experience in internal audit
- Exposure of ISO and IT audit; CISA certification will be an added advantage
- Must be an excellent communicator (oral and written) and possess strong facilitation skills
- Proficient in report writing and presenting to the stakeholders and management
- Must be a problem solver and be able to work independently
- Team player as the role demands cross collaboration across different business units.
Learning & Growth:
At Xceedance we offer structured learning roadmaps based on the job role that one is hired for. Starting from a robust new hire training with tollgates to developmental training to groom one’s soft skills to perform their current roles along with preparing them for the next level. We also offer destination programs to enable members to move to career roles that they desire to in within Xceedance. Our learning offerings are delivered through a variety of mediums like Instructor-led training, e-Learning courses administered through our in-house LMS.
We also offer a variety of domain-specific training across Insurance and Technology accompanied with industry-wide recognized certification like CPCU, AINS, Are, PMP, CII, Agile, Cloud, etc.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you. We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.
We build engaged and motivated teams – challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work-life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.