• This role is responsible for requirement gathering, prioritizing, and creating conceptual prototypes.
• Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data requirements.
• Should have a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience in delivering complex solutions where the candidate has done the requirements gathering starting from the kick-off stage.
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills
• Strong exposure to requirements gathering in the Life Insurance domain with German Clients.
Qualification & Experience required (including key competencies)
• Should have 9 to 12 years experience as a Business Analyst.
• Problem analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and capacity to work independently as well as in a team.
• Proficiency attained in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Significant and demonstrable experience in software development projects using Agile methodologies.
• Proficiency in the Life Insurance domain
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Should be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing both English and German languages