Xceedance is a global provider of consulting and managed services, technology, and data sciences to insurance organizations. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Poland, Australia and India, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable re/insurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
- Pricing/rating for US Commercial lines of insurance
- Designing product, pricing mechanism and respective supporting services for Commercial lines of business
- Assist actuaries with rate filings to be submitted to regulators, create actuarial support exhibits & draft memorandum & provide filing objection support.
- Involved in annual Profitability studies to support pricing decisions, and provide recommendations to the business partners & Underwriters
- People Management
- Client Management
Qualifications and skills required
- Graduates or post-graduates- Mathematics/Statistics/Economics preferred
- 5-7 years of pricing in property and casualty insurance experience/general insurance pricing and/or reserving experience
- Nearly qualified actuary (ACAS, AIA, AIII) or Min 10 Actuarial Exams passed
- Good written and verbal communication, and a team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the organization’s values
- Responsible and dedicated to meet the clients’ expectations
- Plans tasks and organizes own work
- Prioritizes tasks in order of importance
- Keeps the team informed about work-related activities
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.
We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.
We build engaged and motivated teams – challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.