Xceedance is a global provider of consulting and managed services, technology, and data sciences to insurance organizations. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Poland, Australia and India, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable re/insurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability. For more information, visit www.xceedance.com.
Join us, if you’re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged, and rewarded!
The team provides standardized and streamlined back-office support to the world’s leading insurers, reinsurers, MGAs, and insurance brokers. We align our goals with the client’s goals, adding value through our domain expertise and flexibility.
We support our clients across various processes, including:
- Underwriting support
- Accounting and collections
- Policy servicing
- Claims management
- Marketing analytics
The team consists of insurance and reinsurance experts in property and casualty, professional lines, healthcare, surety, homeowners, and various personal lines, servicing clients across diverse geographies such as the U.S., Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and New Zealand.
Position: Assistant Manager – Actuarial – Commercial lines Pricing Team
- People Management- Managing a team of actuarial analysts
- Client management- Providing consulting expertise, interaction with clients on a daily basis
- Project management-
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial line products- Auto, General Liability, Property and Specialty lines
- Collaboration with IT, Underwriters & System Implementation experts
- Product Development
- Annual Profitability studies- Provide recommendation to biz
- Rate review/monitoring & address Rate Inadequacy issues
- Rate Filings- create actuarial support exhibits and provide objection support
Qualifications, Experience and skills required
- Math’s/Stats graduate OR Master’s in actuarial
- Nearly qualified actuary OR close to attaining associate credentials OR Minimum 9 CT Series passed (IFOA, IAI, CAS)
- 4-6 years of experience preferably in Property and Casualty Insurance Domain
- Strong analytical skills, Interactive with good communication skills, Strong time management, Self-starter attitude
Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the organization’s values
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.
We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.
We build engaged and motivated teams – challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.