Xceedance is a global provider of consulting and managed services, technology, and data sciences to insurance organizations. With offices in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Poland, and India, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable re/insurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
- The development, implementation and testing of Salesforce applications using force.com platform based programming languages;
- Defining technical Solution Design Documents
- Contribute to the development of configuration specifications;
- Integrating Salesforce applications with other third-party solutions;
- Execution of technical analysis and crafting technical specifications for Salesforce solutions;
- Supporting the team as a domain expert by providing solutions;
- Ensure post-production support.
• Salesforce Developer with 2- 5 Years (Relevant Experience) of experience
• Build custom applications on the Force.com platform using both Declarative and programmatic methods
• Self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability
• Should be strong in Apex, Visual force. Trigger, Process Builder, Flow, Webservices etc.
• Should have good experience in integration and Configuration
• Design data models, user interfaces, business logic and security for custom applications.
• Good communication skills
• Understanding functional and non-functional requirements.
• Technical & Professional experience with Designing, Development and Deployment of solutions on Salesforce platform.
• Should have very good technical problem solving skills.
• At least 2 or more end to end SFDC implementation experience
• Any Salesforce.com certification is preferred
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you. We have many internal career opportunities – Over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career. We build engaged and motivated teams – Challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.