Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
Xceedance has achieved phenomenal growth in the past six years — a tribute to the knowledge, scope and impact of our people around the world. Everyone is laser focused on delivering value to our customers. We are committed to the communities in which we live and work. We are driven by a culture of innovation and integrity.
As a member of the Xceedance team, you can shape a fulfilling career, participate in exciting projects and impact the organization in meaningful ways. Count on strong support to develop skills, grow quickly and meet your professional aspirations. Relish working in a highly collaborative setting that features state-of-the-art resources, modern technology and a comfortable, gratifying environment. Create solutions and fulfill your role alongside highly talented and dynamic colleagues who will motivate you to be agile and extremely productive. And enjoy the advantages of a superior benefits package.
Our Mission and Vision
The people of Xceedance are unified in the mission to offer exemplary business services and craft market-disruptive solutions for insurance providers worldwide.
As a consulting business for re/insurers, our company strives to:
- Deliver solutions and services that promote growth and reinforce relationships
- Emphasize attentive, value-based interactions with clients and partners
- Provide seamless, consistent business experiences for all constituents
- Practice the constructive change and disruption we advocate
- Observe the tenets of a learning enterprise
Join us if you’re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
Position Title: Assistant Manager
Job Location: Gurugram
About the Opportunity:
The Internal Audit teams operates independently and provides an independent, systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control. The team is responsible for governance of company’s various regional units and functions. In line with the objectives of the Internal Audit & Risk Management function the Internal Audit Manager will help the business identify, measure and manage risks as effectively as possible.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understanding of the Financial Statements
- Interpret and conclude on testing results. Prepare audit work papers ensuring the testing supports the audit results
- Use business knowledge, analytical skills, and experience in identifying process efficiency, risk mitigation and control improvement opportunities.
- Assist with the Company’s SOX compliance efforts, including documentation of processes and controls, test plans, testing and test conclusions, exception reporting, changes to controls and other matters.
- Analyzes of the data entered into systems / databases
- Involved in Process Documentation/Flowcharts
- Process requests basis various rules (both subjective and objective judgement involved)
- Checking Reconciliations
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Internal Audit / SOX experience of minimum 5 years
- Understand the Insurance business preferably P&C
- Proficient of MS-Excel and MS-Word
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong analytical skills
- Team handling experience
Learning & Growth:
At xceedance we offer structured learning roadmaps based on the job role that one is hired for. Starting from a robust new hire training with tollgates to developmental training to groom one’s soft skills to perform their current roles along with preparing them for the next level. We also offer destination programs to enable members move to career roles that they desire to in within Xceedance. Our learning offerings are delivered through a variety of mediums like Instructor led training, e-Learning courses administered though our in house LMS.
We also offer a variety of domain specific training across Insurance and Technology accompanied with industry wide recognized certification like CPCU, AINS, Are, PMP, CII, Agile, Cloud etc.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.
We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.
We build engaged and motivated teams – challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.