About the Opportunity
As a part of the technology team, you are expected to perform end-to-end development/maintenance of Microsoft Dot Net based applications. Will be engaged in coding, unit testing, and build readiness activities related to assigned tasks. Expected to adhere to defined coding standards and guidelines and to work in collaboration with other team members for success of the assigned projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Dot Net Analyst Programmer will be part of a collaborative project team
- Will leverage several proprietary and standard tools to implement technical solutions.
- Will also be responsible for contribution towards technical documentation related to assigned projects
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, providing estimation, developing solution, writing unit test scenarios and fixing defects for assigned applications.
What you’ll bring to the team
- You have 5- 8 Years of experience working on Microsoft Dot Net based applications
- You have good knowledge of OOPS and .Net concepts
- You have strong programming and troubleshooting skills using Angular Js, Node, Mongo DB
- You have good knowledge of MVC framework
- You have good understanding of Web API concepts