Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
Position: Dot Net full stack developer
What you’ll be doing:
- Dot Net Analyst Programmer will be part of a collaborative project team • Will leverage several proprietary and standard tools to implement technical solutions.
- Will also be responsible for contribution towards technical documentation related to assigned projects
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, providing estimation, developing solution, writing unit test scenarios and fixing defects for assigned applications.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You have 3 – 7 Years of experience working on Microsoft Dot Net based applications
- You have good knowledge of OOPS and Core .Net concepts
- You have strong programming and troubleshooting skills using C#, ASP.Net, and MS SQL 2008/2012
- You have good knowledge of MVC framework
- You have worked on Angular 2+ & 4+ version
- You have good understanding of Web API concepts
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you. We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.