Position Title: Credit Control
About the Opportunity:
As part of the Credit Control team, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in a fusion of sub-functions: Invoicing, Collections and Cash Application
- Interpreting customer data, binders/slips and analyzing policy terms and premium
- Ensuring timely collections of receivables and recognition of cash
- Performing audits and quality check on applied cash transaction, Billing & Collections
- Preparation and review of various reports periodically
- Imparting knowledge as part-time process trainer
- Reconciliation of accounts & premiums
- Working with different stakeholders on ad-hoc projects and tool development
- Ensuring onshore communication is necessary, clear & precise ensuring quicker resolution of queries.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Expertise in commerce domain
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of Insurance and basics of financials
- Excellent analytical skills
- Basic excel knowledge such as using VLOOKUP and running pivots
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills Should have change advocacy to improve existing processes and approach to drive solution.
Interview Process & Preparation notes:
Learning & Growth:
At xceedance we offer structured learning roadmaps based on the job role that one is hired for. Starting from a robust new hire training with tollgates to developmental training to groom one’s soft skills to perform their current roles along with preparing them for the next level. We also offer destination programs to enable members to move to career roles that they desire to in within Xceedance. Our learning offerings are delivered through a variety of mediums like Instructor-led training, e-Learning courses administered through our in-house LMS.
We also offer a variety of domain-specific training across Insurance and Technology accompanied with industry-wide recognized certifications like CPCU, AINS, Are, PMP, CII, Agile, Cloud, etc.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you. We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career. We build engaged and motivated teams – challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work-life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.