The position is responsible for delivering cloud service (Azure/AWS) to Internal / External Clients. It is responsible for providing effective support to all Capability Units within organization to meet their core business needs. To ensure Pro-active Capacity planning & evaluate requirements for running business and ensure timely planning, procurement, installation, and management of Cloud infrastructure to suffice business objective. To engage closely with business to value add in the existing business processes. Ensure service support and delivery from the service partner as per the defined SLA.
|Description of Essential Functions|
|Deep understanding of Cloud offering IaaS, PaaS, NSG, WAF, FW, Storage, IAM Etc. 7-8 yrs. of experience in Virtualization technology (Hyper-V / VMware) Min. 4-5 yrs. of experience in Azure Infra setup (VM’s/WAF/Ms. Any My SQL Instance)Manage end to end Server Infrastructure hosted on Cloud.Manage Windows servers that support a variety of Infrastructure services, Applications, databases such as MS SQL / MY SQL and other mission critical applications.Knowledge of Cloud Monitoring tools like Datadog, Azure Insite, Sentinel Etc. Through knowledge Windows AD / GPO / AD DR Concept / Azure AD /B2B /B2C services.Good understanding of Backups process. Sound knowledge AV / Encryption / Patching technique (System products). Coordinate with Internal and external teams for smooth Infra operations.Communicate with Client/internal support team for any Change/Upgradation in services. Knowledge of ITIL framework Change, Capacity, Incident Management.|
|Description of Secondary Functions|
|Regular compliance check-up of OS, environment, and cloud application to maintain compliance guideline.Maintain Inventory of cloud services.|
- Minimum Level BSc. /BE/ B-Tech (CS/ IT)
- Preferred Level MSc/MCA /M Tech (CS/ IT)
MCP/ MCSE / ITIL V3 / Azure Certification
Minimum 10+ yrs. over all experience IT infrastructure.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills are required to interface effectively with all levels of personnel and external contacts to include a professional demeanour and presentation.
- Should have effective communication skills for handling business process owners and power users.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously using time management and efficient delegation strategies.
- Familiarity with Cloud environment along with new cloud-based technology, such as Mobile apps, e-mail configuration on smart phone / tablets.
- Analysed upcoming trends in network infrastructure management and operations and suggest proactive solutions to IT/technology teams.
- Provide Business continuity by taking active participation in severity incidents for faster resolution & ensuring no repetition.
- Meeting stringent business timeline by proper planning, execution, reviewing & tracking of projects.