Position Title: Analyst – Claims
The team provides standardized and streamlined back-office support to the world’s leading insurers, reinsurers, MGAs, and insurance brokers. We align our goals with the client’s goals, adding value through our domain expertise and flexibility.
We support our clients across various processes, including:
- Underwriting support
- Accounting and collections
- Policy servicing
- Claims management
- Marketing analytics
The team consists of insurance and reinsurance experts in property and casualty, professional lines, healthcare, surety, homeowners, and various personal lines, servicing clients across diverse geographies such as the U.S., Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Support the team by processing various tasks in the claim life cycle.
- Gain knowledge of commercial & personal property & casualty insurance.
- Gain knowledge of the end to end process of the Client
- Analyze and input data into systems/databases
- Operate process and ensure complete adherence to defined Service Level Agreements:
- Timely maintenance of the various work trackers.
Qualifications and skills required
- 0-1 year of P&C Insurance experience specializing in handling claims
- Good written & verbal communication
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the organization’s values
- Analyzes and synthesizes information / Makes decisions based on policies
- Keeps the team informed on work activities
- Assumes responsibility and displays dedication to meet/exceed the expectations and requirements of customers
- Participates as a team member
- Plans tasks and organizes own work
- Sets priorities for tasks in order of importance Expresses positive expectations of others and speaks of team members in positive terms.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.
We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.
We build engaged and motivated teams – challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.