Xceedance is a pioneering company and a strategic partner for transformation in the insurance industry. We’re a global provider of insurance analytics and consulting services to property/casualty insurers, reinsurers, brokers, managing general agents and program administrators. With offices in India, the United States, United Kingdom & Poland serving a diverse community of clients, Xceedance partners with insurers to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. Our company deploys teams of experienced insurance professionals to help insurers worldwide enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity and improve profitability.Join us if you’re looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged and rewarded!
Position Title: Business Analyst ( P & C )
- This role is responsible for requirement gathering, prioritizing, and creating conceptual prototypes;
- Implement advance strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
- Should have minimum 4 years of relevant experience of delivering complex solutions where the candidate has done the requirements gathering starting from the kick-off stage.
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Strong exposure to requirements gathering in Insurance, P&C or reinsurance domain with primarily US Clients.
Qualification & Experience required (including key competencies): QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Should have 2 to 10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Problem analytical skills, problem solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in team.
- Proficiency attained in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Significant and demonstrable experience in software development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in Insurance or P&C domain with at least 2 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your career growth is important at Xceedance – We are a fast, growing, global organization and want our teammates to grow with us. Our training and mentorship programs act as a catalyst to your professional development and will help expand your growing skills to bring out your very best. We have many internal career opportunities – Over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift and your interests change. We keep the team inform about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that help advance your career.