Xceedance is a global provider of consulting and managed services, technology, and data sciences to insurance organizations. With offices in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Poland, and India, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable re/insurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability. For more information, visit www.xceedance.com.
P&C and specifically Policy-Admin-System’s Experience is desired i.e. SOURCE/Duckcreek policy application (at least 1.5 -2 years minimum).
- Keeps attention to minute details and has an deep understanding of the software system built.
- Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduate Diploma in a computer technology related discipline. Tech- savvy, i.e. one who can understand systems and how does it work etc.
- Industry experience of 4+ years with at least 2+ years in P&C domain
- Insurance business knowledge is mandatory. Experience specific to Duckcreek would be desired.
- Strong Customer facing experience, negotiation skills and Written and verbal communication
- w.r.t Translating and simplifying requirements, Problem understanding & analysis and Reporting.
- Strong aptitude and Problem & Observation skills, attention to details and Self Learning ability is must.
- Attitude and capacity to work independently as well as in team.
Requirement Analysis and Design Activities
- Participate in requirements analysis with Business users and Onsite/Offshore-BAs.
- Create/Maintain requirement artifacts i.e. requirement templates/sheets based on the discussion with BA or Business-User.
- Liaison between Dev team and Business – Work closely with development team to understand the implementation approach for artifacts impacted in current release. For the moderated functionality, perform the impact-analysis wherever applicable and document/communicate to stakeholders.
Production Support Activities
- Participate in issue verification/validation and realign the Ticket-Criticality as per business need.
- Triaging and conducting impact analysis on tickets from functional perspective and liaison clarification from business users , and further follow-up with Onsite/Offshore teams.
Review/Checkpoints & Status
- Schedule review session(s) with the BA/ Dev/Test to discuss any questions or updates on the requirements.
- Review Deliverables on a random/regular basis to sanitize the quality of deliverables by providing feedbacks to dev/testing team.
- Review timeline and milestones and be watchful on the alignment of the deliverables as per schedule/plan and raise the concerns with respective leads wherever needed.
- Send/Discuss status, risks, quality concerns and issues with leads/BA on regular basis.
- Serve as the liaison between stakeholders such as business users, offshore-BAs, developers, project managers, and test teams.
- Review/Discuss functionality with Development and Testing teams and answer their questions. Should be primary point of contact for any business queries raised by Dev/testing team.
- Work closely with testing team to formulate test conditions/Scenario to ensure wholesome coverage of the new functionality.
- Assist Testing-team in Spira/defect analysis, prioritization, and root cause analysis during the Testing phase and UAT
- Support and drive the dev/testing activities though UAT phase. Log Business feedback, analyze them, and getting the clarification/fixes, whichever appropriate.
- Complete knowledge transfers on release scope and deliverables.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you. We have many internal career opportunities – Over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career. We build engaged and motivated teams – Challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.