About the Opportunity
As a part of the technology team, you are expected to perform development/ maintenance of Front end in using Angular framework. Will be engaged in coding, unit testing, and build readiness activities related to assigned tasks. Expected to adhere to defined coding standards and guidelines and to work in collaboration with other team members for success of the assigned projects.
What you’ll be do
- You will be part of a collaborative project team
- Will leverage several proprietary and standard tools to implement technical solutions.
- Will also be responsible for contribution towards technical documentation
Responsible for understanding business requirements, providing estimation, developing solution, writing unit test scenarios and fixing defects for assigned applications.
What you’ll bring to the team
- You have 3 – 7 Years of experience working on Front end applications
- You have deep expertise with all aspects of Web Development, tools, libraries, plugins and processes, integration with API’s etc..
- You have extensive prior experience with Angular2.+ or any of the latest versions, it’s best practices and popular modules.
- You have strong experience in developing Dynamic UI using Angular 2+ or any of the latest versions.
- You have ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that build on the elements and modules of core Angular2.+ or any of the latest versions.
- You have experience with writing extensive unit tests using unit test frameworks.
- You Have understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are well versed with agile process and methodology.
- You have ability to work as individual contributor and as a team player.
- You have experience in designing and developing user interfaces using Angular2.+ best practices.
- You have experience in adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- You have experience in ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- You are critical thinker and good problem-solver
Non Technical Skills
- You are team player
- You have excellent time-management skills
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills