Position Title: Analyst-Insurance Operations
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand end-to-end insurance business
- Analyze and input data into systems / databases
- Process requests basis various rules (both subjective and objective judgement involved)
- Issue policies / invoices on behalf of the client
- Reconciliations of accounts.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 0-2 years of expertise in property and casualty insurance
- Basic excel knowledge such as using VLOOKUP and running pivots
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Customer orientation to meet/exceed the expectations and requirements of customers
- Planning and organizing skills to ensure deliveries within defined timelines with accuracy
- Good problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills
Interview Process & Preparation notes:
Learning & Growth:
At xceedance we offer structured learning roadmaps based on the job role that one is hired for. Starting from a robust new hire training with tollgates to developmental training to groom one’s soft skills to perform their current roles along with preparing them for the next level. We also offer destination programs to enable members move to career roles that they desire to in within Xceedance. Our learning offerings are delivered through a variety of mediums like Instructor-led training, e-Learning courses administered through our in-house LMS.
We also offer a variety of domain-specific training across Insurance and Technology accompanied with industry-wide recognized certifications like CPCU, AINS, Are, PMP, CII, Agile, Cloud etc.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.
We have many internal career opportunities – over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.
We build engaged and motivated teams – challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work-life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.