Xceedance offers managed services and responsive technology solutions
across a wide spectrum of the insurance lifecycle.
Loss and Expense Reserving
Xceedance is well-positioned to assist insurance organizations with a wide range of actuarial services. In conjunction with a robust partner network, Xceedance Actuarial Services provides solutions and resources to cover the key areas of pricing, reserving and capital modeling.
- Commercial lines and Personal lines pricing
- Assist carriers with ratemaking and rate filing preparation for Personal and Commercial lines of business
- Estimate funding levels for self-insured entities covering the parent’s medical malpractice exposure
- Quantify rate impacts associated with ISO circular updates for various lines of business including Commercial Auto, Commercial General Liability, Commercial Property, Inland Marine and Crime
- Quarterly and annual loss and expense reserves estimation for self-insured entities, captives, insurers and reinsurers
- Evaluation of loss reserve adequacy as part of merger and acquisition transactions
- IBNR projection model for the monthly monitoring of loss and expense reserves
- Actual versus expected analyses with explanations of significant differences
- Financial reporting of reserves under various accounting standards (US GAAP, IFRS, UK GAAP)
Economic Capital Modeling
- Maintain the company’s economic capital model on standard modeling platforms (e.g. Igloo)
- Update the capital model on a monthly or quarterly basis for internal and external reporting purposes
- Ensure the model complies with regulatory standards and with internal standards
The Xceedance actuarial services team provides clients with advanced analytical expertise. With in-depth industry knowledge and strong quantitative and technical skills, our team collaborates with the entire insurance organization to deliver productive and precise actuarial support.